Powered by Blogger.
0
Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I Am A Whore To Myself

Crazy but true, I am writing this post actually after exact 10 days after my last post. I was the one who said I will try to write my posts daily. Huh!!

And guess it came out true what I wrote in the second day daily post, I will not be regular that is for sure. Yes, I didn't posted anything on this blog for actually 10 days. But why? Because I was busy.

Busy! You know I was playing Pool on Facebook, Playing Age of Empires, Smoking with friends, and watching Youtube videos which will not help me anywhere at all. I was busy, but never studied, never did anything in these busy days, which can get me somewhere good. 

Fuck My Life! I have become my own whore, I just know how to get the fun out of my body.

Also right now I feel like I write this blog just to curse myself. For example all of my posts are just cursing me, I don't do this , I don't do that. But you know what, how much ever I curse, I never made anything where I can't curse my self.

0 Comments with Pain and Sweat:

Post a Comment