Powered by Blogger.
0
Monday, February 13, 2012

Wake Up, Oh My Lazy Soul

One and a half month has already been passed since this year (2012) started. I made so many resolutions and plans for this year but the laziness inside me don't allow me to get over my plans. I am so so lazy that I can't even describe it in words. For instance, if I am sitting on my computer and I want to close the door, instead of getting up and shutting it I will close it with the help of a stick which I have kept under the table(I have not kept it for this purpose but I use it).

I was waiting for my 18th birthday from so many years because after that I will be able to have a bank account and invest my money in stocks and shares and do all those 18+ things. But guess what it has been 5 months when I got 18, but not a single step has been made towards it.
I don't want to be like this but I can't stop myself being like this.
 I don't want to be like what I am now, but I also at the same time can't stop myself from being like this. Back then I was thinking like I am doing what I like to do but it isn't like that. I don't like being lazy, I don't like to just sit and watch those crappy useless Youtube videos. So why the hell I am doing this? I don't know!
Tomorrow is the only in the year that appeals to a lazy man. 
- Jimmy Lyons
 When I plan the other night to do something, Nothing comes to mind other than tomorrow morning and tomorrow what happens is I plan again the same thing for the next day and one day the plan dies. I hate myself for this. Time management was also among my New Year resolutions. I think I need to Re-Revise my goals and make them more for Weeks and Months instead of the year.

I think I have written more than enough and if you are reading this till now then one of goal has been achieved, i.e. to write something that is readable. :D

0 Comments with Pain and Sweat:

Post a Comment